- Club Info
- News & Race Reports
- Race Reports 2013
- Race Reports 2012
- Race Reports 2011
- Race Reports 2010
- Race Reports 2009
- Andrew Henderson Appreciation
- Lynda Brown appreciation
- Galleries 2012
- Galleries 2011
- The Original Mountain Marathon (OMM) – 29th/30th October 2011
- H&H Cashel Handicap Race – 29th October 2011
- Amsterdam Marathon and Half Marathon – 14th October 2011
- Cabbage Patch 10 Miler – 16th October 2011
- British Gas Great Swim – Strathclyde Park – 24th September 2011
- Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie – 25th August 2011
- Bella 5km – 21st August 2011
- Devil O the Highlands – 6th August 2011
- Tour of Fife – July 2011
- Arran Relay – July 23rd 2011
- Claygate Canter 5 – 10th July 2011
- Vale of Leven 10k – 12th June 2011
- Gail’s 40th Run – 5th June 2011
- Ben Lomond Hill race – 8 May 2011
- Montane Highland Fling – April 2011
- Wray Scarecrow 10k – 23 April 2011 & Cats Bells Fell Run
- Ritchies Run – Garelochead 10 April 2011
- Cupar 5 – 26 Feb 2011
- David Spy Run – 12 February 2011
- National Masters XC – Kirkcaldy 5 February 2011
- HMS Neptune
- LSK Scottish Veterans Road Relay – Strathclyde Park – 30 January, 2011
- Devils Burden Hill Relay Race – 22 January 2011
- Devils Burden Recce – 3 January 2011
- Galleries 2010
- Christmas Hare and Tortoise – 2010
- Santa Dash 2010
- December Snow
- Dunbarton AA XC – November 2010
- West District XC – Rouken Glen
- Children’s Hospice 10k – 30 October 2010
- Amsterdam Half Marathon – 17 October 2010
- Dunbartonshire XC Relay Champs – Oct 2010
- Cashel Hill Race September 2010
- Gartocharn Dumpling Duathlon – 18 September 2010
- Mid Argyll Triathlon 26 September 2010
- Great Scottish Run – 5th September 2010
- Glen Fruin 2010
- Helensburgh Half Marathon – 1st August
- Harris Half Marathon -13th July
- Tour of Fife 2010
- Barrathon – 3rd July 2010
- Hare and Tortoise – June 2010
- Sonia O’Sullivan Evening – 17 June 2010
- Dirty 30 – Glenelg – 12 June 2010
- Vale of Leven 10km – 13 June 2010
- Dumbarton 10K – 3 June 2010
- Helensburgh 10k 2010 – 20 May
- Munich 1/2M & 10k – May 2010
- Montane Highland Fling – WHW – 24 April
- Rotterdam Marathon – April 2010
- 100 Mile Run – March 2010
- Tiso Carnethy 5, Hill Race – Feb 2010
- National XC – Feb 2010
- David Spy’s Big Run – Feb 2010
- Scottish Masters XC Champs – Feb 2010
- Scottish Veterans Road Relays – Jan 2010
- Devils Burden Hill Race Relay – Jan 2010
- Edinburgh International XC – January 2010
- Galleries 2009
- New to Running?
SUNDAY CLUB RUN DATES – 2011
February 12th (David Spy Run)
Where is the Forum located on the website?
The ‘Forum’ is located on the right hand panel, seen from any page on the website
Forum categories are listed under the Latest News heading.
How to register
Before you can post to the Forum you will need to register with the website.
Click on ‘Register’ in the right hand panel – this can be seen on every page of the website. All you need to do is enter a username (please use something that the Website team/other users can identify you by, unless your email address is your name) and enter your email address and then click on ‘Register’. After this, you will receive a confirmation email with a password.
At this stage you are only a subscriber to the HAAC Forum. The website team will verify your user registration and then send you an email confirmation to say that you have registered with the site and that your website status has been upgraded to contributor so that you are able to add posts to the Forum. The email will also include instructions on how to post to the Forum. Between registering and receiving your confirmation email you will be able to comment on other user’s Forum posts but not raise any posts yourself.
How to login to the site?
To login into the site, click on ‘Log in’ on the same right hand panel and enter your chosen Username and the emailed password and click on the Log In button.
Updating your profile and changing your Password
Once you have logged in you will be taken to your ‘Dashboard’ page.
To update your profile, click on ‘Profile’ (left hand panel of Dashboard) , screen will refresh. From here you can update your name, email address and add details about yourself in the Biographical info box if you wish.
To change your password – type your new password in the new password box and then verify the password by typing it in the 2nd white box below.
After any changes, click on the ‘Update Profile’ button to update the changes.
Forgotten your password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the ‘Lost your password?’ button on the Log In screen Enter either your Username or Email address and click on ‘Get New Password’ – a new password will be issued to you.
How to create a Forum Post
Please note that before a Post is published on the Forum it needs to be verified by the Website Team – please bear this in mind if your post has an expiry date!
From the Dashboard page click on ‘New Post’ which can be found in the top right hand side of the screen. The cursor will be flashing in a small white box – enter the title for your post in here.
Click the cursor into the main white box (below the edit icons) and enter all the information that you want to for your post. You can use the edit icons to format what you enter into this box.
On right hand side of the screen you will see a box entitled ‘Categories’ – tick the box next to the category(ies) that you would like your post to be assigned to.
Click on ‘Publish’ to create you post (it will then be sent to the Website Team for verification).
To Log Out, either click on ‘Log Out’ (top right of the screen) or click on ‘Visit Site’ (top left of the screen) and click on ‘Log Out’ on the right hand panel from any page within the website.
How to comment on a Forum post
Click on the Forum category on the panel below ‘Latest News’ – this will bring up all the posts against this category.
Click on the ‘Comment’ link found to the bottom right of the post. Type in your comment in the box at the bottom of the page and click on ‘Submit Comment’ or to reply to a particular comment made against a post, hover the mouse over the comment, a ‘Reply’ and ‘Quote’ box will appear, click on ‘Reply’ and then post a comment back. Your comment will appear immediately.
If you have any problems, please contact the Website Team on email@example.com