- Club Info
- News & Race Reports
- Race Reports 2013
- Race Reports 2012
- Race Reports 2011
- Race Reports 2010
- Race Reports 2009
- Andrew Henderson Appreciation
- Lynda Brown appreciation
- Galleries 2012
- Galleries 2011
- The Original Mountain Marathon (OMM) – 29th/30th October 2011
- H&H Cashel Handicap Race – 29th October 2011
- Amsterdam Marathon and Half Marathon – 14th October 2011
- Cabbage Patch 10 Miler – 16th October 2011
- British Gas Great Swim – Strathclyde Park – 24th September 2011
- Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie – 25th August 2011
- Bella 5km – 21st August 2011
- Devil O the Highlands – 6th August 2011
- Tour of Fife – July 2011
- Arran Relay – July 23rd 2011
- Claygate Canter 5 – 10th July 2011
- Vale of Leven 10k – 12th June 2011
- Gail’s 40th Run – 5th June 2011
- Ben Lomond Hill race – 8 May 2011
- Montane Highland Fling – April 2011
- Wray Scarecrow 10k – 23 April 2011 & Cats Bells Fell Run
- Ritchies Run – Garelochead 10 April 2011
- Cupar 5 – 26 Feb 2011
- David Spy Run – 12 February 2011
- National Masters XC – Kirkcaldy 5 February 2011
- HMS Neptune
- LSK Scottish Veterans Road Relay – Strathclyde Park – 30 January, 2011
- Devils Burden Hill Relay Race – 22 January 2011
- Devils Burden Recce – 3 January 2011
- Galleries 2010
- Christmas Hare and Tortoise – 2010
- Santa Dash 2010
- December Snow
- Dunbarton AA XC – November 2010
- West District XC – Rouken Glen
- Children’s Hospice 10k – 30 October 2010
- Amsterdam Half Marathon – 17 October 2010
- Dunbartonshire XC Relay Champs – Oct 2010
- Cashel Hill Race September 2010
- Gartocharn Dumpling Duathlon – 18 September 2010
- Mid Argyll Triathlon 26 September 2010
- Great Scottish Run – 5th September 2010
- Glen Fruin 2010
- Helensburgh Half Marathon – 1st August
- Harris Half Marathon -13th July
- Tour of Fife 2010
- Barrathon – 3rd July 2010
- Hare and Tortoise – June 2010
- Sonia O’Sullivan Evening – 17 June 2010
- Dirty 30 – Glenelg – 12 June 2010
- Vale of Leven 10km – 13 June 2010
- Dumbarton 10K – 3 June 2010
- Helensburgh 10k 2010 – 20 May
- Munich 1/2M & 10k – May 2010
- Montane Highland Fling – WHW – 24 April
- Rotterdam Marathon – April 2010
- 100 Mile Run – March 2010
- Tiso Carnethy 5, Hill Race – Feb 2010
- National XC – Feb 2010
- David Spy’s Big Run – Feb 2010
- Scottish Masters XC Champs – Feb 2010
- Scottish Veterans Road Relays – Jan 2010
- Devils Burden Hill Race Relay – Jan 2010
- Edinburgh International XC – January 2010
- Galleries 2009
- New to Running?
Monthly Club Runs
Monthly Run – What is this?
We have a monthly club run (along the same idea as David Spy’s Big Run). These will usually take place each month on the 1st Sunday of the month at 9.30am and will be open to everyone at the club to take part in (if you can make it).
The aim of the run is to make it a social event getting everyone out starting & hopefully finishing together (although the distances that individuals run may vary) & depending where we are maybe going for a coffee & cake afterwards.
The start points & routes will be published on the club website (check the Calendar and the Training Run posts) & on the notice board at the club house in the month before the run – so if you have any ideas for routes please let Gail Thomas know.
Next Monthly Club Run
The next club run will take place on Sunday 29th April. We are planning to do a 5K and a 10K route starting from Erskine Hospital, running over the Erskine Bridge and back then further for those who are doing the 10K.
The 10K route continues after the bridge with a loop coming back along the Clyde.
As this run is combined with the April handicap, there will be a staggered start so that everybody is finishing around the same time. However it is not as formal as the handicap so runners will be grouped at approximately 5-minute intervals at their own discretion. So you can run with a group or be competitive and do your own thing – you decide.
Lunch will be at the garden centre restaurant and we need to pre-book numbers so that they have enough baked potatoes! There is a public car park with loads of room. Please aim to meet here in time to start the run at 10am.
There will be a sheet at the club house where you can register what distance you will do, approximate time and lunch options. If you need a lift, put that on the sheet and we’ll see what we can do.
Hope you can make it along & include the monthly Club Run into your Sunday run programme.
For your diary, here are the other dates for the monthly club runs in the coming year. Further details will follow as the make-up of each run is confirmed:
August 4th (please note this is a Saturday due to Helensburgh half marathon taking place on the 5th)